Projects and Services
Our experienced team of software and data engineers offers the realization and implementation of a wide range of machine learning solutions.
Our typical project include one, more – or sometimes indeed all – of these blocks:
- Machine learning vision, maturity review and roadmap
- Data and use case analysis
- Data gathering, preparation, cleaning and enrichment
- Data storage and flow architecture
- Data visualisation
- Model and feature selection, design and development
- Model training and evaluation
- Hyperparameter tuning
- Model serving and predicting
- Integration with existing systems, sources and consumer services
- Integration of high-level machine learning APIs (Text, Speech, Image, Video, Translate, …)
- Front-end development
Thanks to our close partnership with Google, our customers profit from the full benefits of the Google Cloud Platform portfolio. Depending on the project’s and the customer’s need this includes Tensorflow, BigQuery, DataFlow, DataPrep, Cloud ML Engine, PubSub, Bigtable, Datalab, Cloud Storage, DataStudio, and so on. We also leverage the full range of Google machine learning APIs and AutoML capabilities.
Furthermore, we can always rely through the Wabion network on numerous experienced engineers in areas such as Google Maps, Google G Suite, Google Search, Firebase, Core IoT and others.
You already have your project up and running, but need support in specific areas related to machine learning and related topics? Our engineers help you solve technical issues, overcome conceptual impasses, conduct architectural reviews, improve on a running system – or simply “make it work”. We at Machine Learning Partners are your partners for machines that learn.